So, a bit about myself and where I stand.

by Knowsnothing 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• moshe
    moshe
    with all you guys mocking the WT

Welcome kid- go out and have a wondeful life now.

I guess he has seen our work, OutLaw.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

uggg not a happy place to be in yet know the "truth"

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello Knowsnothing and welcome. Thanks for sharing your story with us. It sounds like you're ready to sort out your life and career. I'm sure you will find excellent support on here to help you to do that.

Loz x

• Quandry
    Quandry

I enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing. You can never tell what the future holds...I was "in" for over thirty years, and am "out" now. A few years ago I'd never have thought it possible. Age doesn't matter....it's finally getting a belly full of JW stuff that does it, and each person seems to have a different capacity to fill!

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I eventually started posting on Beliefnet ...

Oh so it IS you. I wondered if it was the same 'Knowsnothing' from Beliefnet. Great to see you here and thanks for sharing your story. It's funny how you can can keep treading the familiar path but,

"you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad ..."

... until you get to the "Ah ha, that explains it" moment.

• william hahn
    william hahn

Good for you Knowesnothing. i have found this forum to be an excellent way to just get the"truth"out of your system.it takes courage to put your experience out there,rest assured as i have found you really are amoungst friends with no society caste system just everyone is equal as i beleive we were meant to be.So Knowsnothing go forth and post! The above respondants are an great source of humour and sensibility rolled into one.We would make an awsome ex-congregation minus religious crap.

• william hahn
    william hahn

Crap ive had too many wild turkeys and i cant spell for s#&t.see i cant even swear proper yet!

• sizemik
    sizemik

Welcome to the Forum Knowsnothing . . . and thanks for the honest and interesting introduction. You must be glad you've gotten free of this cult mentally, as we all are. Do you plan to take up studies in architecture again?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Hey, thanks for sharing. If I could change my name, it might become WayOut or FoundAWayOut, but I can't. You could consider KnewNothing if you could change it because now you know.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Welcome to the board! :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit