The brothers are only human...they make mistakes. Dont be so hard on them. (Typical J-Dub talk)

by Joliette 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

That's the answer I always get when asking them about the child abuse issue.."The brothers aren't perfect"..god will judge their hearts..duh!

About the comment on Jesus and Jehovah not being one..how do we know?
    The JW's have barinwashed so many you almost have to start all over again and wash all you have been told by them out of your brain..

Snoozy

Added : Oh lucky me, I am first comment on page two and I get the ad in my post...

• Joliette
    Joliette

Hey Snoozy.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Jesus never said to celebrate his birth

He never said to drive cars either . . . I better go feed my donkey.

As for the plea for forbearance ie; "we're just imperfect men" . . . if they took the same attitude to R&F instead of the merciless DF and shunning policies, it might get some sympathy. It's just another example of their blatant double standards and self-interest.

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

Simple. If they're not perfect and not infallible, anyone should be allowed to question and debate what they have to say.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Preach it sizemilk!

Thank you all for your comments. I was hoping that everyone caught on to my sarcasm.

• flipper
    flipper

JOLIETTE- I'm reminded of the movie Napolean Dynamite where he calls people " Idiots ! " These JW's conversing on Facebook are just a DIFFERENT form of idiot. " Mind controlled " idiots. It's like they had their brains removed with a lobotomy or something. So weird

• Joliette
    Joliette

Mr. Flipper...so damn true

• Joliette
    Joliette

Another thing Mr. Flipper: Actually had someone say on my facebook page that the faithful and discreet slave knows whats best for us. Who the hell is a faithful and discreet slave??? A phone number, an address??? Who are they?? I've been going to the hall since I was three, I dont even know who that is/ or who 'they' are.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

You know what? I'm "only human" too, therefore MY OWN COUNSEL will I keep. The "brothers" can kiss my human ass.

• Joliette
    Joliette

^ LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit