The brothers are only human...they make mistakes. Dont be so hard on them. (Typical J-Dub talk)

by Joliette 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Joliette
    Joliette

Sure the world hasnt ended yet. That doesnt mean that it isnt going to happen.

Sure, the brothers got a little excited about 1975. They made a mistake. Its still the truth. Even Moses and David made mistakes, even Apostle Peter did.

Its not the religion thats bad. Its people in the religion who make mistakes on their own. Its their fault when they misinterrupt something.

It doesnt matter that a child gets baptized when their seven. Baptism is the first step to a loving relationship with Jehovah. They will understand when their older. Its a protection.

Who cares about Charles Taze Russell? He didnt know. That was way back in the 1870's....remember new light

Birthdays and Holidays are wrong to celebrate. It doesnt say to do that in the bible. Jesus never said to celebrate his birth, we celebrate his death.

We dont ask for any money at the kingdom hall, no collections. We are basically volunteers.

The faithful and discreet slave knows what is best for us. Jehovah will protect his organization, through his son and the son with give information through th faithful and discreet slave.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

tongue in cheek Joliette ?

Loz x

• Joliette
    Joliette

We dont vote. God is the only one that is going to bring upon real change, not humans. Humans can't change anything. All humans have brought to this world is hurt and shame.

God is love. But he will destroy you if you dont do what he tells you.

• poppers
    poppers

This should be good. Let me pop some corn.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Yes ;)

• Joliette
    Joliette

I'm being sarcastic guys...proud apostate here.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I have just one question for you that requires nothing more than a "Yes" or "No" answer so please don't go into a long-winded explanation for your answer because "Yes" or "No" is plenty enogh of an explanation.

Is Harold Camping a false prophet?

YES ____

NO ____

You have been presented with a simple and to the point question that requires a simple and to the point answer.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Harold Camping is only human. He made a mistake. So did the watchtower, many years ago in 1975. That doesnt mean that this horribly immoral and death ridden world is not coming to an end. Just read revelations. It said that their will be no more sea. Thats proof enought for me that this old world is passing away!

And remember also, that God is the changer of science. Maybe the science isnt there yet. Maybe Harold got ahead of the science. That doesnt mean this world isnt going to pass away. So be on the watch!!!

• Joliette
    Joliette

I'm basically just repeating a bunch of facebook status that I read from faithful dubs over the past couple of weeks. I gotta start deleting some facebook friends, for real!

• Honesty
    Honesty

Joliette, it is obvious that sometime in the past you have studied with the Jehovah's Witnesses.

So did I.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit