Atheist think their so damn intelligent. God revealed himself in the old testament, the hebrews still didnt believe.

by Joliette 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Joliette
    Joliette

My JW's mom said this to me in convo/argument two weeks...she said that atheist have no grounds for their thinking, and they basically talk out of their asses. She also said that the government has rules that everyone follows and thats the same ways applies to God's true servants, and that we simple have rules, no if and's and but's.

She also said that Jehovah can change science, and that God is one in control of the science.

• undercover
    undercover

Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

undercover - of the I Love Fairy Tales class

• designs
    designs

I like a God who can change Science............... why the hell not

• cantleave
    cantleave

The last argument of the Theist - God can change science and make miracles happen.....

• Joliette
    Joliette

^That picture makes me wanna go to the bathroom.

Come to think of it, the watchtower makes me wanna go to the bathroom anways...lol.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Your mother should be reminded of how so effing special every single one of Jehovah's Witnesses considers himself to be.

According to WT theology, which they carry from door-to-door, when Armageddon comes, Jesus Christ and his Executionary Forces are going to slit the throats of tens of millions of Asian children, yet not a single JW will be harmed.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

To me atheists and agnositics are the only outwardly honest people left in this country.

• designs
    designs

Why thank you

• unshackled
    unshackled

Those damn atheists are evil...they have goatees! They organize themselves in group marches! And go knocking on people's doors Saturday mornings shoving their views on them!

"Called the new atheists, they are not content to keep their views to themselves. Rather, they are on a crusade, actively, angrily, passionately trying to persuade the religious to their point of view." – November 2010 Awake.

• Reality79
    Reality79

Ok, has god revealed himself recently? In this age of technology now would be a better time than any, right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit