So how are you spending this long weekend?

by Terry 27 Replies latest social humour

• Terry
    Terry

Too much TV. Too much food. Vacuuming. Way too many movies. More food. A spot o'beer.

And you?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Working. I do get Monday off though. I am going to watch Julian play trumpet in the parade.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I mowed several lawns today. Maybe see a movie tomorrow. Besides that, nothing!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Check the brakes on my car, hopefully. Relax.

S

• Star tiger
    Star tiger

G reetings,

A spot of philosophical reading principia discordia, the 12th Planet, some family guy, a glance of family dad a tad of futurama, mostly diaper changing and washing up, a miniscule amount of beer, lol!

Regards,

Star Tiger

• Star tiger
    Star tiger

S orry I mean American Dad!!!

S tar Tiger

• applehippie
    applehippie

Most of this weekend has been Spring Cleaning... in preparation for a major picnic on our property. My husband kind of invited everybody from church. Lots of hotdogs and hamburgers and soda. And kids. I'm actually looking forward to it.

(Even if I DID have to clean out the chicken coop so the kids can enjoy looking at the cute chickens, hee hee)

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Took today (Saturday) off to attend my son's graduation from the University of Delaware (two degrees, BA's in finance and accounting). A BIG, BIG day for me (and him!) Tomorrow I play baseball in the morning and then spending the rest of the weekend with my girlfriend and her parents, who are visiting from Germany. Beach picnic tomorrow and maybe hit a water spot bar/restaurant with some live music on Monday. Thanks for asking!

• chickpea
    chickpea

making inroads into the prep work to start
    the project of many phases that is likely
    going to last a good three years.... all
    about home renovation and conversion to
    a vacation rental....

pick pick pick at it and look back in 3 years!

actually started a blog about it to keep myself motivated!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Went to work (for free) and watered our latest grounds project (desert willows, Texas sage, Knockouts, red yuccas, etc.)

Put scales on a 7" bushknife

Drank some PBR

Cleaned the garage

Grilled burgers

Watching "Idiocracy"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit