Take a moment this Memorial Day weekend...

by Mr. Falcon 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

UPDATE: made contact. We've had many conversations and we're gonna grab a beer as soon as our schedules open up. I found my brother. Far out, man.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Damn. Been one year since I wrote this. I can't remember the last meeting I went to. Can't say I miss it.

Happy Memorial Day. Remember those who were told by their families that they don't love them because they no longer wished to knock on stranger's doors.

• heathen
    heathen

I don't know anyone that died in battle but exept with cancer , that my friend is the worst way anyone can leave this world .

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I miss my grandmother.....

We talk on the phone, but we can't see each other. She lives next door to my parents, and if they knew she had any contact with me, they would turn her in to the elders. She is 90.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

true that, heathen.

Damn Palm, that's messed up. How you gonna rat-snitch on a 90 year old lady? that's HATEFUL.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

I Miss those I worked with who at the End of their life they started to "Share" Their Pain from the War.....

I heard tales from Normandy....

I knew a Vet who Survived the Arizona......... He never TOLD ANYONE ..............until he saw his end approaching......... I was honored to hear his Story....

Many of my Bosses who fought in WW2 who I was again Honored to Bury them Myself!!!

All these Men when they Passed Away ...............Their Friends Dug their Graves........

and Their Friends Watched Over Them..........

Artie... Al.... My Close Close FRIEND Who I Miss SOO MUCH From Nam... (And Who Loved the LOL) Dennis.......... Elmer........ Rodger.......Buddy.......I have so many who I see the faces ....

yet sad to say the names escape me.......

I miss You All with my WHOLE HEART!!!

And As Always...........

Thank You My Friends!

OMG!!! CHARLIE!!!!!!!! How could I forget you!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!

He Hated Germans Till The Day He DIED LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

For an Old Man EVERYONE was Scared of Him!

( THEY NAMED A LANDFILL yes a DUMP after him.............. like I said A MEAN OLD F*** LOL)

• 00DAD
    00DAD

I miss my 20 year old son.

He only lives 6.17 miles aways, but it's been three years since we've talked, really talked.

I hate this religion!

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Sorry to hear that 00DAD. I'll have a drink for ya.

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

What a beautiful thread! I am so happy that you found your brother, Mr. Falcon.

I miss a girl with pretty smile. She ended her pain the night she was dealt judically by elders

Forgive me Lana, I wasn't there for you.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

oppps sorry I missed "It".....

Well..............

My Kids will knock on doors Monday Morning No Doubt!!!!! Haven't talk to them in Yrs...........

Sad to say.........

I don't miss them....................

Hope Jah Hahahahaha Answers Your Prayer!!! LOL.....

Yep I did A Hell Of A Job LMAO!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit