Anointed on here - Helping the lies to continue.

by snare&racket 26 Replies latest jw friends

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Your first post was dedicated to calling seasoned members liars.

Is this like the door-to-door work, where you tell people their church is from the Devil?

Welcome?

• elderelite
    elderelite

Lol.... I can only assume i am one of those elders u want to take a shot at..

Feel free :-) i deserve it.... If u ever want to talk pm me and ill be glad to listen... We've all been hurt by the cult

• Satanus
    Satanus

Everyone is anointed;) Everyone is special;)

S

• wiser
    wiser

The anointed class are the present day pharisees and sadducees, there smug and full of themselves.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

snare

This is a website for people recognising the bullshit religion we were once all part of.

Actually this website is for active JWs, inactive JWs, ex-JWs, people who are dating or married to JWs or have relatives who are JWs, people who are curious about JWs and anyone else that might have a thought about them.

It was started by an active JW who is now an ex-JW. Simon and his wife both left the JWs many years ago.

Calling people out in your first post isn't exactly the way to begin posting on a new forum. That aside - welcome

• Snoozy
    Snoozy
    bullshit

not post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, (obscene), illegal or unlawful Content

Just sayin.....is this a acceptable word on here? Cause I would like to use it..

Snoozy

• yknot
    yknot

Sweety....

Talk to us....

Really you are among friends.....

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Myself I always felt there were a lot that were just caught up in the whole "spirit" thing...kind of like a pentecostal..you see one guy speak in tongues and everyone claims to be doing it...

I had a girlfriend that just was so into the religion that she almost talked herself into believing she was of the annointed..then she went home and beat her kids with a electrical cord..

She is still a JW..I wonder if she has decided she is of the annointed yet?

Makes you wonder about the other ones..wishful thinking?

Snoozy

• agonus
    agonus

I think you're making a mistake in assuming that all (or even MOST) of the "anointed" are totally copacetic with the organization as of late.

• pirata
    pirata
    @Snoozy: Just sayin.....is this a acceptable word on here? Cause I would like to use it..

I think he was saying bulls hit, but missed the space between the words. You know, bulls hit religion? (why they hit religion, I have no idea).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit