Does anyone think Jehovah would make a good friend?

by Joliette 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Friend?????

I have acquaintances with his various psychological problems, but not friends.

• trevor
    trevor

Jehovah is so awfully big that he would not fit into any of the chairs at my local pub. And what size beer would I have to buy him?

Then there is his nasty temper and the ego thing. Nah, I'll stick with fallen men and women for friends.

• moshe
    moshe

If you marry, you stick with your spouse through thick or thin, better or worse

If you are God and you pick a nation to be you covenant people- it's your Name on the line, your reputation, so you make them the greatest nation, the richest nation (as promised)- through good or bad, you show the world what kind of God you are, by what happens to your covenant nation and then the nations of the world will all tremble in awe and bow to worship almighty Jehovah-

That being said, Jesus is cut from the same cloth as Jehovah-- history shows us what Jesus has been doing for the past 1980 years, when humanity needed a savior.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

He'd be a good friend in the same way that someone like Donald Trump would be. Toxic to be around most of the time, but if I really needed something I could suck it up and be nice to him to get what I want.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    And what size beer would I have to buy him?

I'd never buy the prick a beer. He'd never show up when it was His shout.

• FirstLastName
    FirstLastName

I recall that even though Abraham was a "friend of God" that god even told him to kill his son......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit