The most horrible,Nasty,Mean,Elder,CO,DO, You ever knew???

by karter 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

An elder I won't name who mercilessly bullied an elderly sister and she took it because she didn't want to complain against an appointed man. I saw him bring her close to tears and publically humilate her many times. I wish I'd had the courage to tell him to pick on someone his own size. Sadly at the time I also believed it was wrong as a sister to challenge an appointed man, no matter how much of an ass he was.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

there was some asshole CO that they used to call "the hammer", I think his last name was Thompson. He would council people during his talks if they came in late, and would also point out kids who he wanted to be handled by their parents. also another total asshole was Elwood Johnson, he was so fucking crazy, I have a collection of mp3's of his talks, I think he was mentally ill.

• burnedout
    burnedout

CO Alan C. Hood total jackass onstage, in person, and his attitude escalated in the Elder's meetings.

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

Maury Wickham-very judgmental and wanted his way to be the only way. When I was in my early 20's, I was reinstated. I seen him at the assembly a few days after my reinstatement was announced and he said to me, "Hello- I heard you were reinstated, let's hope it stays that way." I was shocked at the rudeness and my mom was furious!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit