How Exciting Is Your Life?

by 1975 26 Replies latest jw friends

nugget, good for you, take advantage of all the pleasures that life has to offer because those who have been witnesses have been deprived of a pleasurable life.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

I have days where I hate my job. This little town and the whole world too. And last Sunday when my Cowboys lost, Lord, it put me in a bad mood. I have moments when I curse the rain. Then complain when the sun's too hot. I look around at what everyone has and I forget about all I've got.

But I know I'm a lucky man. God's given me a pretty fair hand. Got a house and a piece of land. A few dollars in a coffee can.

Got some friends who would be here fast. I could call them any time of day. Got a brother who's got my back. Got a mama who I swears a saint.

Got a brand new rod and reel....

Right on NS. Why is that we are not grateful of what we have, UNTIL we lose it?

• ballistic
    ballistic

Ever so much more exciting since you posted your minimus-like thread!

• gutted
    gutted

Hmm good question. Well since I left I have made friends. I am currently starting a relationship with a girl. Just this weekend I went camping in the mountains. I am doing well in my workout routine. I enjoy live music.

At the end of the day I am an introvert and enjoy staying at home a lot and playing some video games and surfing the internet. I would say my life is more INTERNALLY exciting then externally, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Don't get me wrong a year on I still struggle with anxiety and self-esteem issues, but I'm getting there one day at a time.

gutted, good for you and the best. Give yourself time to open up to others.

• noni1974
    noni1974

My life is great. I'm in school and making good grades. I'm in the Honors Program and I'm about to join the Honors Society. I have carried above a 3.5 in both semesters that I've been in College and I just got pinned for earning 6 or more Honors credits this past year.

I've made friends at school and I have a guy I've been talking to for a while. The only thing that could make it better is to get my dream job and buy a house. That will come with time.

• unshackled
    unshackled

Something like this...

• designs
    designs

Pretty fun.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

My life is the best it has ever been. I have many exciting projects going on and the only problem is my interests outway my time and so I must be very slective.

Unfortunately, all the things I find fascinating, seems to bore most people, so Im no fun at parties. I can either bore everyone with the details of vermiculture or I can sit quietly in the corner and watch everyone else. I think people like me better when I do the second one.

My life is very exciting to me, but I think most other people would consider it quite dull.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit