How Exciting Is Your Life?

by 1975 26 Replies latest jw friends

Are your activities a happy and a positive one? Do you care to share some thoughts on having an exciting life? If you do not have a happy life, are you making any plans in making your life exciting?

I posted this topic just to see the damage this org has had on it's subjects. Very revealing.

• Iconoclast
    Iconoclast

I don't find that I'm all that damaged. I have two degrees, working on a 3rd, a very promising and rising career, I'm married to the love of my life (also a non-witness), I live in a great neighborhood. I'm planning on a child within the next two years. The only drama I have in my life is from my batcrazy family. That's the only drama. That's it. It comes from them. My boss at work said that it might be a good thing to be DF'ed. He said it jokingly but I think he may be on to something

• prophecor
    prophecor

I couldn't find a better movie script than mine's. So much excitment 'till I'm almost always overwhelmed with unbridled enthusiasm.

• flipper
    flipper

I have a very exciting life ! And a happy life ! I have a wonderful wife of almost 5 years now I met on E-harmony.com. Things are going great ! We both enjoy the mountains ( we live there ) and go hiking, camping, fishing , enjoy cutting firewood too. We play Scrabble regularly, watch movies, listen to recorded and live CD music. Both of us are self employed so we are very busy with our jobs.

We enjoy reading books, enjoy our dogs and cats , and enjoy spending time with our adult son and his girlfriend. My son and I also are amateur Bigfoot researchers so once or twice a year we go on trips deep into the Sierra mountains with cameras in hand and film ready. We enjoy ALL the wildlife in the mountains. And I love my San Fransisco Giants baseball team too. So- yes, we have an exciting life and lots to live for ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Iconoclast
    Iconoclast

You guys met on eHarmony?! That is friggin awesome! It does work

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

My life is pathetic. Medicare aged people with oxygen tanks have more exciting lives than me, but that's ok. I'll tell you why, its because I'm waiting on the real life, that's right, the real life that Jehovah's Kingdom is going to bring! Even though we're not in a physical paradise right now, we have the spiritual paradise that only can be found amongst Jehovah's Witnesses as they obey the Jonadab class making up the faithful and discreet slave.

• moshe
    moshe

It's pretty boring- not much JW traffic on my road, either.

-

Thanks for your comments. Nothing like encouraging stories.

• nugget
    nugget

my life is more satisfying with more highs than before. I am taking my degree, spending time with my husband and our children and relaxing in a way I can't remember ever doing as a witness.

We are involved in more community things and our children have a social life. Things are good and the question what shall we do at the weekend has real meaning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit