re: Tornado in Missouri

by Guest with Questions 19 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Snoozy posted on a different thread here on JWN an hour ago, and Snakes posted on Facebook three hours ago.

Shelly, I looked up your city first thing this morning and was relieved to see it's far from Joplin.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

snakes and silence are ok...they are in st louis..

I talked to jackie this morning!

I'm in dallas right now!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

snakes and silence are ok...they are in st louis..

I talked to jackie this morning!

I'm in dallas right now!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Damn Robdar, I'm glad you and your's are OK.

Prayers for the ones who didn't make it.

• White Dove
    White Dove

My goodness!

So glad you and yours are okay.

Scary!

Is it going to mess up electric and water for you?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Quandry, Guest with Questions, Crazyblondeb, Jonesy and White Dove, thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

White Dove,

Yes, the electricity is off but we have a generator. We are under a boil order but have bottled water which I keep on hand in case Armageddon or some other emergency arises.

Most of our neighbors have left to stay with relatives. Since we have a chance for more tornadic weather today, we are going to Kansas City to stay with my mother in law. I am having anxiety attacks about another tornado coming through Joplin to finish the previous tornado's business. Besides the threat of severe weather, we really, really need a bath. A shampoo would be nice too.

• Robdar
    Robdar

CBJ:

Survivors of Tornado's are like Veterans from WW2 or any War.

Why do some get hit and I didn't.

Many Veterans say..."that's how it happens.... why him and not me?"

So glad your OK

You are spot on. I don't understand why there is destruction all around us but our little neighborhood was spared. Also, if I hadn't had a headache, I would have been at the Walmart down the street that got blown away when the tornado struck. I never thought I'd be thankful for a headache.

• NeckBeard
    NeckBeard

The Joplin destruction was predicted 17 hours ahead of time.

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse

HAARP weather warfare.

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/pandora/haarp.html

• Robdar
    Robdar

NeckBeard

I am not following what you are saying. I looked at the information you posted but maybe I missed the forecast for the tornadic activity that happened here on Sunday. I heard the guy talking about an earthquake or bad weather in CA but didn't hear him mention Joplin MO. I tried to read the second link but stilll do not understand what it means. Perhaps you could clarify where it was predicted that Joplin was going to get hit. We are under severe threat again today. I am nervous.....

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

PLease stay safe, Robdar.

BTW, my part of Australia never gets tornadoes or cyclones. You're always welcome to come Down Under if you need a holiday.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit