Throwing out literature left in public places

by rebel8 24 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

Do you do this?

I have done it for years for wts literature. I am not talking about something that's someone's property, like a library book, just literature left on benches and such.

Today I saw a tract saying, "Why am I here?" I snagged it and took a look. Very jw-like but with better pictures. Gotta preach, gotta join a particular church, blah blah blah. Some rapturesque nonsense, some other org. Threw it out. Might as well spare unsuspecting innocents from that sort of thing.

• charlie brown jr.
  • talesin
    talesin

ahahaha,,,right on rebel8

When I go to the hospital for tests, whatever, I take a walkabout and SEEK AND DESTROY in the different lounges.

I told my doctor there were some in his waiting room. He was not amused, and instructed the receptionist to watch out for JWs leaving them.

t

• Violia
    Violia

yes trash it but make sure it is really gone b/c oddly it how someone found " the truth". A person had thrown it into the trash and they saw it and well my ancestors become jws. I usually take it with me .

• wasblind
    wasblind

Keep up the good work Rebel8

I only do it with WTS mess, because

I am now familiar with that poison

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Yup, I do it whenever I see them. I actually take the time to tear it up and throw it away.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Why not take a big Red Color marker and write (WARNING IT'S A CULT) let people see that. Just a idea. Totally ADD

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    Why not take a big Red Color marker and write (WARNING IT'S A CULT) let people see that. Just a idea. Totally ADD

I got that suggestion too, only with a pen. I don't have pens on my person unless I'm at work! Just better to rip it up and throw it away.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Leaving Wts around the place is littering! My mother taught me being a litterbug is not nice!......if I find any, I bin it.x

• chickpea
    chickpea

i mark the back with JWFACTS.comright where it says "would you like
    a visit... "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit