2011 Convention Releases - PDFs?

by StandFirm 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satanus
    Satanus

"OUTLAW: You remind me of Titus 1:15:

"All things are clean to clean persons. But to persons defiled and faithless nothing is clean, but both their minds and their consciences are defiled.""

Since you declare the pic defiled, you are obviously defiled. However, to clean ones, it is clean, even uplifting;)

S

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    OUTLAW: You remind me of Titus 1:15:
    "All things are clean to clean persons. But to persons defiled and faithless nothing is clean, but both their minds and their consciences are defiled."
    Also it is a violation of the Posting Guideline number 3 to make "obscene or vulgar comments".
    But I guess that doesn't apply to members of the religion this board is supposedly about......StandFirm

I made no vulgar Comments..Obviously your Mind and Concience are Defiled..

And..

What Members,of What Religion?..

We have Athiests /Agnostics/Catholics /Jews/JW`s/Muslims/Penticostals..Ect..ect..ect..

"Your Post is Limp"

................ ...OUTLAW

• StandFirm
    StandFirm

BTTT.

• obarac
    obarac

Come on people give as same pictures or PDF of new release, or some audio from convention.

• sd-7
    sd-7

The convention in my area isn't for a month and a half, so...I can't help with that even if I wanted to. Besides, I wouldn't know how to make a bound book into a PDF anyway without completely taking it apart. I suppose there are ways to do it, though.

Darn. This is really keeping me in suspense. My expectations for us to have food [ahead of] the proper time are being dashed!

--sd-7

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

SD7! Can i say... i think your Breat-Tower Articles are DEAD FUNNY!!! You have clearly read the Watchtower for a long period of time. You have learnt how to copy the styles they use so well! Keep them coming! HEHE!!!

YES... I WANT TO SEE THE NEW STUFF BEFORE ANYONE IN MY CONG!!! :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit