2011 Convention Releases - PDFs?

by StandFirm 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• VM44
    VM44

Don't forget about the Rutherford/Knorr video!

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Well, I think it's a joke, the release of anti-vampire material, but one thing is true: all the Facebook profiles of many young JWs I know betray their interest in the Twilight series. It's like a plague!

• StandFirm
    StandFirm

You guys better hurry up. I'll be getting hard copies when I visit Green Bay, WI this weekend. Plus, there is a spoiler thread on a JW only forum. You guys don't want to lose JWN's reputation as the place to get the latest news on everything JW first, do you?

FYI: The releases are, according to other JWN threads; a revised YPA volume 1, a new brochure on basic doctrines called "Listen to God and Live Forever", and part 2 of the history video. Anything else is a joke.

• eruption
    eruption

Welcome standfirm, glad to see you back with the boys (naughty hellfire club) ha ha

• Satanus
    Satanus

'Does anyone have links for PDFs of any of the convention releases this year?

Many thanks.'

Haha. Too funny, when a standing firm jw goes to apostates FIRST for his spiritual fude.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

Not that there's anything wrong w that...

S

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    FYI: The releases are, according to other JWN threads; a revised YPA volume 1, a new brochure on basic doctrines called "Listen to God and Live Forever", and part 2 of the history video. Anything else is a joke.

standfirm, you left out the word "also" in your last sentence. It belongs right there between is and a.

• yknot
    yknot

Dayummy!

Standfirm might be the first to upload!

OMG that would be something to get all warm and fuzzy over!

DOUBLE DOG DARE YA TO UPLOAD THE DVD, BROCHURE AND REVISED YPA!

(girly giggles)

Huggles

• StandFirm
    StandFirm

OUTLAW: You remind me of Titus 1:15:

"All things are clean to clean persons. But to persons defiled and faithless nothing is clean, but both their minds and their consciences are defiled."

Also it is a violation of the Posting Guideline number 3 to make "obscene or vulgar comments". But I guess that doesn't apply to members of the religion this board is supposedly about.

yknot: Sorry all, if I have the releases first, I sure aren't giving them to further JWN's cause. You guys will all have to attend your local convention!

• yknot
    yknot

giggles serveral of 'us' will be in Green Bay with you......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit