Jehovah is more important then your job. So in other words... get your ass to the conventions!

by Joliette 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Kahlua
    Kahlua

"...you have the following options ..."

Don't forget (D) sue your boss for violation of your religious rights (if he doesn't give your the day off) and win mega bucks in court to give to the WTS.

• wasblind
    wasblind

The bible speaks about not bein' anxious

but it doesn't condemn a workin' man.

The WTS considers a real job "moonlightin' "

and it takes away from peddlin' their mess

• Joliette
    Joliette

Its the talk titled: Psalms 19:14 meditation.

Sorry I can't post it. My internet explorer wont let me log in, so I'm in google chrome.

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

Morris Anthony - Meditation.mp3

Is what you wanted, Joliette?

Nevermind. It's not working either.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Thanks AK. I'm at work now so I'm in Mozilla firefox, I dont have that on my laptop.

That link is broken, so I think it would work if you copied and pasted this into your browser...hopefully it will work...actually I think you can just click on

it:

http://www.centralprint.net/jwtalks/SpecialTalks/Morris%20Anthony%20-%20Meditation.mp3

• Joliette
    Joliette

Wasblind, yes I agree

• Heaven
    Heaven

So when your boss fires you because you tell him this pile of crap my suggestion is to go with the wax lined cardboard box. They're more waterproof.

Homeless Person in Cardboard Box

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And I wonder what the hounders will do when, because of no money, the person can't afford gas for field circus. I bet they don't cut them a break when people fall for this one, go to the Grand Boasting Session, lose their jobs, can't get another one, and then they can't pio-sneer because they can't afford the gas or the car. And that's in regular times.

Add a right smart of hyperinflation to the mix, and the witlesses are going to create a real mess. This is no time to be preventing anyone from getting material necessities in good order. Jehovah absolutely cannot be trusted--unless you are really looking at him for providing you a miserable time and destitution. I would not even bother asking for the Grand Boasting Session off with things this bad--and, especially for a specific one when there are 3 or more going on in your area. Better to give the boss the choice of letting you off for one of them, or even parts of one and parts of another, if you really must go. Yet, they want you to get the days off so you can attend the Grand Boasting Session you are assigned to, even if you pull a no show and get fired. Then, you cannot prepare and get yourself well off and well-stocked with necessities and barter materials for when hyperinflation shows up.

I would like nothing more than to make whoever originated this stupid idea to have to give up all their income, just before hyperinflation renders their meager savings totally worthless.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

I can recall students jeopardizing their school year by missing end-of-year exams because their DC was the first of a series within the same region...all they needed to do is to attend the next week end...but why make thing simple when you can make them so complicated!

• flipper
    flipper

BADSEED asked, " I don't have a job, what should I do ? " Find a job. Forget the assembly. Peace out, mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit