Jehovah is more important then your job. So in other words... get your ass to the conventions!

by Joliette 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Joliette
    Joliette

...So we can get paid $$$$$$$$

I was listening to this meditation talk by Anthony Morris and he said in the talk that Jehovah is more important then having a job. I can link the talk, but I cant do it in google chorme. Could someone help me?

• stillin
    stillin

that is so true. and if your present boss doesn't believe it, show him that YOU do! Then, when you get fired, you will always find that a MUCH better job was waiting for you! But whatever you do, don't put Jehovah to the test!

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

Yes! Where is your trust in Jehovah? If your boss doesn't give you the time off when you ask, you have the following options:

A) Pray for Jehovah to change his heart condition

B) Quit your job and rely on Jehovah for a brand-spankin new one (and then relate your story of faith at the next convention...applause...applause)

C) Be a better Witness so Jehovah will bless you with option A or B

I got goosebumps when I read the thread title. What memories There are reasons some memories are reppressed. Thank GOD for that ability.

• Reality79
    Reality79

Jehovah can go to hell. I need to make that scrilla!

• badseed
    badseed

I don't have a job..what should I do?

• Joliette
    Joliette

LOL@ your comments.

• Joliette
    Joliette

I can't copy and paste the link from this internet browser for some reason.

If you go to centralprint.net/jwtalks/SpecialTalks I think you should be able to find it that way.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Back in the day, I fell for that; if I hadn't been such a good employee, I would have been jobless.

Fool me once ...

Syl

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

Hmmm. Well, I at least saw who Anthony Morris was when I checked the link.

• out4good3
    out4good3

One of my relatives fell for that one......

Two years later they are still doing warehouse work filling order bins....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit