Where's Obves?

by cantleave 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Ding
    Ding

I thought OBVES was predicting a September, 2011 date or 2034 as a backup.

But I admit I got rather lost amidst all the numbers and calculations so I may be wrong.

• snowbird
    snowbird

For some inexplicable reason, I get Obves and Lars mixed up.

Syl

• OBVES
    OBVES

If I had one only date in calculations I could put ,say , a 99 % certainty or so . I have few dates for this year and have some more after that .

The last year to predict for me will be the year 2034 AD.

Now already is the end of May 21 in Jerusalem ( I begin days with the morning ) . Right now I have a audio cassette running with Harold Camping speaking on Open Forum . Earlier he was speaking about that earthquake that was supposed to hit regions hour by hour.

If he dies tomorrow I am planning to listen to his Open Forum from my audiocassettes and will be enjoying and learning some things.

He is done ? Not sure now as I think he will be on Open Forum on Monday and I want to record his program a lot that day as it will be very interesting what he is going to say .He was standing mostly behind this May 21 ,2011 proclamation.

He had October 21,2011 when the universe was to be destroyed with fire . He may move the rapture to October 21 and use the parable about 153 fishes from the Bible - John 21.11 . He knows well where to find verses to prove the point.

Just stay in touch with the Family Radio and I believe Camping will be hosting Open Forum and it may be on this coming Monday.

However note that I am not a follower of Harold Camping .He is against Jehovah's Witnesses but I am not .

When I came to May 21 ,2011 by own way I already was publishing September 29,2011 as the best date.

May 21 doesn't end my case as we have more dates ahead of us for this year and now the first in line is September 29,2011.

http://www/focusonthebible2011.com .

• OBVES
    OBVES

Note also that Harold Camping had 6023 years from the creation of the world to the Flood of Noah.

He had also 13023 years from creation to the year 2011 AD.

And I have the year 2034 AD and in that year from the date for the Noah's Flood ,which Harold Camping established, we would have 7023 years apart !

But again the point crucial here we must have a period of 120 years behind and Harold Camping would have to recognize the International Bible Students and Jehovah's Witnesses to speak about such a period that must occur before the end of the world.

I believe Camping will cling fast to that October 21 ,2011 to get out of the trouble he got in .He will find explanations I assume knowing his reasonings from his Open Forum .

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Move the raptor to october! Yea, we still need a good laugh is autumn, too. Camping, move the goddamn raptor already, don't you hear Obves?!

• Ding
    Ding

Camping calculated 13023 years from creation to 2011.

That means 12987 years from creation to 1975.

By contrast, Fred Franz said it was only 6000 years from creation to 1975.

Given the completely different dating assumptions, why would Camping have to factor in what the International Bible Students and Jehovah's Witnesses say about anything?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

1+1=2. 2+2=4. 4+4=8
    Therefore, Armageddon will come in Sept. 2011 or 2034, maybe 2043 for dyslexia. Or some other time. It's all in the Bible somewhere.
    How the hell can OBVES use the word "prove" with his crap?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit