Governing Body urge followers to "close rank" with them

by Rank&FileGuy 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

They should really be careful what they ask for.

Watchtower Governing Body wants followers to "close rank" with them

Sometimes the brothers misinterpret their message.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

I'm studying my WT right now for tommorrow's meeting, and the first few paragraphs are curious considering this thread. They mentioned the United Nations as being represented as the Scarlet Colored Wild Beast and the ten horns representing all of the world's political powers that will turn on Babylon the Great which represents all religions with the exception of the WT/JWs. I have to say for the first time in my time as a JW reading this, I don't remotely believe in this nonsense anymore. Tonight is a remarkable night for me as far as this is concerned. I bought Eusebius' Ecclesiastical History and a Reference Bible not published by the WT. I can't say it was liberating as I've already purchased some books on Christian subjects not published by the WTBS. However, with ever little step I take, its like I'm building an army of arguments and stepping further away from the WT. I have to say it feels good, I feel more and more certain in what I do. Occasionally I slip, but its easier for me to get up with conviction. I have to say, they're full of crap.

Considering the subject of this thread and them asking us to rally around the leadership of this corrupt organization, a whole lot of people feel like myself and those of us on this message board, and other apostate outlets. Heck, even posters like Maze and Eggnogg have apostasized by posting here, proving that even they have some reservations. Beautiful, and I'm loving it.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Would-be soldiers entering the thick of battle . . . God help me . . . Yet another potent injection of "siege mentality" . . .

Designed to keep the would-be soldiers in . . . not the enemy out . . . 'cos there is none . . . except in twisted minds.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Governing Body urging followers to 'close rank' with them reminds me of the story of when the Lone Ranger asked his loyal indian companion what they were going to do now that they were trapped by blood thirsty indians on the warpath, and Tonto's reply was........... 'what you mean we whiteman'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit