Governing Body urge followers to "close rank" with them

by Rank&FileGuy 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• nugget
    nugget

I am so cross that I never appreciated this until I was on the way out. This reverence for the governing body it so repulsive. There is little mention of God and Jesus. What frustrates me is that people in the organisation just do not see it at all. The Gb are reaping what they have sowen. If they are struggling against apostates perhaps it is because they have a case to answer. They are a modern day Custer and everything is all about them.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ GB`s Last Stand..

At the..

"Battle of Little Big Dub"

http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo87/JonMetters/CustersLastStand1.jpg

..................... ...OUTLAW

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Siege mentality. How appropriate they've moved to an upstate compound.

• wasblind
    wasblind

What ever happened to "Draw close to Jehovah"

don't be fooled by the play on words folks

" Closing rank " and " draw close" mean the same thing to me

look like Jehovah finally got the boot

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    What ever happened to "Draw close to Jehovah"

Jehovah is still 1/3 of their trinity doctrine: JW's recognize Jehovah, the Governing Body, and the Holy Magazine as one and the same.

Jesus didn't quite make the cut this time around, but he's still considered a prophet and an interesting historical figure. He's also good for use on magazine covers and invites as a way to lure Christians into the religion.

(What's sad is that this sarcasm isn't that far from the way the religion thinks...)

- Lime

• wasblind
    wasblind

LOL @ Hint of lime

JW's don't believe in a trinity of any kind

unless it's on a plate ( roastbeef, potates, and peas )

I say this is a sly way to boot Jehovah

right under the nose of the sheep

• Gayle
    Gayle

good picture Outlaw,,the poor horse represents the rank and file.

• wobble
    wobble

We may be finding all this funny, and by god it is, but I do detect a definite desperation in their (the Gb's) posturing and almost doing a Hitlerite scream/rant that the R&F should stick with them.

Something keeps rattling their cage. (and making their Ivory Tower shudder !)

I do hope the good folks of JWN get the credit due for that.

• agonus
    agonus

...and they keep rattling their sabre...

• Lunatic Faith
    Lunatic Faith

"Omg! Did you see that comment in the Watchtower? The governing body is asking us to draw closer together. It must be because armageddon is imminent. They know something we don't and are trying to warn us to stay close."

yadda, yadda, yadda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit