http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/posters/hitler1.jpg

metatron

• journey-on
    journey-on

testing IE9 one more time.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Let me try this again....LOL

It sounds to me like someone may be challenging the authority of the GB. First, they ask that you pray for them to remain faithful and discreet, and now they ask that you "close rank" with them. I wonder who they may be feeling threatened by?

• agonus
    agonus

Their biggest threat remains themselves.

• doubtful
    doubtful

I have NEVER seen such self-glorifying and desperate language from them! This is getting crazy..I'm seriously waiting for them to pull out the kool-aid at the next annual meeting!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Thick of battle--with what or whom? Are they trying to force the members to disregard reality? Such as, when they are ordered to trust in Jehovah to provide for them after their dollars have become worthless, we are in the middle of a fake energy crisis, and famine created by S-510/S-3767 is in high gear? At that time, the ones that are going to be worst off will be those pio-sneers that have sold everything to pio-sneer, are wasting the most gas, and that have got rid of all investments in anything that might actually hold its value. And still, they will be ordered to trust in Jehovah--and the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger is what decides "what Jehovah wants".

I think I will stick with the Internet. I have learned more about religion on this forum than I have all the time I was a witless, plus what I learned when I was little as a Catholic. I get more religious instruction from sources that are not even religious--that actually work, since they are based on common sense instead of a few pigs running some "God is good" scam.

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

Since Satan knows his “short period of time” is about up, he is trying harder than ever before to keep persons from serving God. He wants to take as many persons as he can down into destruction with him. With good reason the Bible describes him as a roaring lion that is looking for someone to eat. If we do not want to be caught by him, we need to learn how he attacks and also the ways in which he misleads people. - pe p22

Glass houses?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

................................................................................................

Circle the Wagons!..Jehovah Can`t help us!..

The Apostates are on the WarPath Again!..

http://triangulations.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/cirlce-the-wagons.jpg?w=500&h=248

........................... ...OUTLAW

• snowbird
    snowbird

I just love this little smiley!

Tee hee hee.

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit