I'm going to start snowboard cross races for......

by Snowboarder 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

Since i have dual nationality with Bosnia and Canada, i thought long and hard about since i need to apply for my FIS race license to race international for any country. I will do races for Bosnia and Herzegovina, I'm going to apply for my FIS license from them and there is so much good news, i'm going to start my training soon, like in 2 weeks. I'll keep everyone posted. In mine country i'm going to do 2 snowboard cross races, there is the Republic Srpska one and the national one. Wish my luck and all the best, i need to get enough FIS points to qualify for the olympics. If anyone wants to watch me race live, pls tell me i will try to get tickets and i hope you will come with a cow bell. I'm so stoked for this, i can't wait, i could be the first snowboarder to qualify for the olympics from Bosnia, think i could make history! If i get extra olympic tickets i'll give them away. More support the better, all you need to bring is a large Bosnian Flag.

Extra, this song is really uplifting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v0o27BPIIk

and this one too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aByA-svpXYw&feature=related

• pirata
    pirata

That's awesome! I'm glad you get to pursue your dream.

• nugget
    nugget

fantastic news. Definitely keep us updated on your progress. If any of your events are televised let us know so we can watch you live.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Best of luck!!!

• Heaven
    Heaven

Snowboarder, so glad you are following your dreams. You are only young once so go for it. Good luck and have fun!

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

Thanks for all your support, i'll keep everyone posted.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I'm so proud of you

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

I can't wait to start training i'll post videos and please read my blog if you have not sochiolympicgames.blogspot.com

pls start reading from the first post, and then work your way up. if u like please comment some post might be dull there are 7 but some are very interesting i talk about stuff and emotions of snowboarding and my life.

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

Please freinds read my blog and tell me what you think

• Heaven
    Heaven

Hi Snowboarder... I am working on reading your blog now. Will comment in a bit... I am also working on making dinner for me and my Dad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit