I'm going to start snowboard cross races for......

by Snowboarder 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

Hi Snowboarder - I just posted a comment and it vanished. I'm not really sure how you choose the profile thing on the blog to leave a comment.

You sound like an amazing young man with a clear vision of your future. Don't let anyone rob you of that. I know the pain only too well of having your youthful goals and dreams squashed by an organization that doesn't care for you one bit. I was told I would never finish high school. Well that was 40 years ago!

Try and find every bit of support you can to reach your olympic goals.

Your blog is great and I look forward to following your progress.

All the best

Hopscotch

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

Thanks for reading everyone, it really helps.
    All the best only a few more days. 3.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Hi Snowboarder.... just left a comment on your blog. Hope today is a better one for you.

• nugget
    nugget

Have read the blog but will comment later baking and washing clothes all the usual Saturday stuff. I can't wait to see you on TV we'll be rooting for you.

• nugget
    nugget

tried to post a comment but there is a glitch might be my end.

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

i changed the comment thing so any one now can post. :)

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Just read all of your blog. I'm sorry that your family lost everything in the war. But at least you still have each other.

Hang in there!

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

PM for you Hopscotch.

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

New post please read, and comment if you want

http://sochiolympicgames.blogspot.com/

it's long and different i will post more post like this in the future....it's now a easy choice i made, but i need to do it.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Hi Snowboarder... just tried to post a comment to your latest blog post but something's amiss there so here's what I was gonna write:

Hi Sandro... growing up is a difficult time as we transition from teenager to adult. I knew I had to leave home, too, because I couldn't be a JW but my Mom was pushing it.

You cannot live someone else's dreams or you will never be happy. If you are not happy, you will not be healthy.

Something for you to think about, though, and this is about your Mom. Right now she is going through some adjustments herself because you are growing up. A lot of Moms have difficulty accepting that their babies are no longer babies. You don't need her the way you used to. This is hard for her. At the same time she is also having to let you go to a certain degree AND she is a JW. She's in some turmoil. Try to go easy on her. Once you are in your own place, things will improve. I never had the relationship I wanted with my folks because of their religion. But I took what I could get and tried to make the best of it.

Good luck in NYC and with your Olympic dreams and goals. Heaven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit