Intro to my book "A Soul Shackled"

by AK - Jeff 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hi Jeff:

Excellent work!

As I've learned, especially through my writing online, you've just got to do it - WRITE, WRITE, WRITE! Despite the distractions and turmoil of daily life (such as you've mentioned now and in the past), you have to chip away at it, never thinking wishfully that the perfect moment to set your thoughts to paper will arrive. Do it NOW!

BTW: you may want to Google copyright and copywriter. If I'm not mistaken, when you meant copyright, you should not have used the erroneous copywrite. But you check for yourself.

Your support and encouragement have helped get me to where I am today!

With affection and admiration,

CoCo Nom de Plume

• Joliette
    Joliette

Sounds good so far. Best of luck to you; I want to get some of my stories published, but very hard finding support.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Thanx for the edit, JB. Coco nice to hear from you, and your positive words. To all who have encouraged me here, thank you sincerely.

I have not looked back at this thread for a few days. I am doing so now to push myself forward with the project. You folks have been so helpful.

Jeff

• sizemik
    sizemik

Hi Jeff . . .

I too enjoyed your introduction . . . and the constructive comments from the folks here. I have a strong desire to write also . . . a cathertic need to autobio some of life's experiences (not least the JW one), but I would love to write a work of fiction one day too. As another poster said, there is some good stuff on the net . . . even the occasional "free" writing course. I have recently espoused the wisdom of using the free-writing technique . . . as CoCo said . . . just write, write, write . . . and edit later. I'm a much better free-writer than editor but still very much at novice level for both.

Perhaps we need to establish a "writers corner" here on JWN . . . maybe starting a new thread at the beginning of each month. It would be a good opportunity to present whatever work we are currently working on for some friendly critique. Also to share information we have discovered etc.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Congratulations, Jeff!! You write vivid imagery VERY well!! I'm envious!!

Please keep writing this book!! AND see if someone will publish it - I'd sure like a copy!!

Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit