How should I start a brief conversation with her at the Self Check Out Lane especially when I am busy?

by Iamallcool 49 Replies latest social relationships

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

This thread makes it clear that smiling at a guy can be a big mistake. I smile at everyone: babies, dogs, grammas, granpas, kids, horses women & men. I had no idea some guy somewhere is thinking I am interested him just because I smiled.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I understand what you are saying, FHN, She was trying to say something to me, but she did not say anything to me because the self check out lane was busy and other customers were waiting.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

She was trying to say something to me, but she did not say anything to me because the self check out lane was busy and other customers were waiting.

"Stop smiling and staring at me, you weirdo!!"

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I never smiled at her because I was busy. See my first post of this thread again.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

If some guy wanted to talk to me in the checkout lane? I'd rather him not start with how much he likes the way I look. I'd rather him say something like, "Can you believe grapes cost over three dollars a pound?" Or: "I wonder how many cashiers have lost their jobs to these machines." "Sooo, what do you think? Will Bat Boy ever show up around here? Nah, he probably hangs out in more exotic locales. (If you don't know who Bat Boy is, he's on the tabloid magazine from time to time: half boy/half bat.)"

I don't want some guy coming on to me in some pick up kind of way. If he likes me, I'd rather him be engaging and just strike up a generic conversation.

• metatron
    metatron

FHM, I'm really grateful to be a human

Because if we were dogs , I think we'd be sniffing each other's butts, right now.

And I much prefer using words.

or

I'd like to do something with you that involves a four letter word ending in "K"

(wait for it................)

TALK!

metatron

• sizemik
    sizemik

If this doesn't work . . . there's some good information over on the Masturbation thread

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

If this doesn't work . . . there's some good information over on the Masturbation thread

That's if you can read it... I can't see anything beyond 21Cwoman's name.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Yeah BP . . . I had the same problem with IE9 . . . thought it was just my computer. I loaded Google Chrome browser and got past it. I was determined to make a contribution LOL

• gutted
    gutted

It doesn't matter what you say, there is no perfect or awesome thing to say. Say... ANYTHING. First thing that pops into your head. A simple hello, maybe a compliment, and then just start shooting the shit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit