How should I start a brief conversation with her at the Self Check Out Lane especially when I am busy?

by Iamallcool 49 Replies latest social relationships

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Few days ago, I went to the Grocery Store, I was busy scanning my grocery at the self check out lane, then there was a gorgeous lady scanning her stuff beside me and she smiled at me. I never smiled at her back or say anything to her because I just do not know what to say to her especially when I am busy scanning my grocery. How should I start a brief conversation with her when I am busy in the self check out lane? I am looking forward to see some helpful suggestions that I could apply in the future with someone else. Thanks! If I see her again, that would be great! P.S. I do have business cards.

• talesin
    talesin

I've had the same thing happen in the grocery store. I see a guy looking at me, give him a smile, he mysteriously appears a few minutes later, 2 aisles over, we're both perusing the coffee choices, but I don't know how to say hi! Us wommyns have the same problem.

Let's hope someone has good advice for us on this thread.

t

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

What's wrong with just saying hello and go from there?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I knew a guy who had printed business cards that said "IOU One Orgasm". Naturally, the cards also included his name and phone number.

I don't think it worked too well since he always showed up at parties alone.

W

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    I knew a guy who had printed business cards that said "IOU One Orgasm". Naturally, the cards also included his name and phone number.
    I don't think it worked too well since he always showed up at parties alone.

Yeah, I haven't had much luck with my "Orgasm Donor" card, either.

• talesin
    talesin

LMAO! "orgasm donor" card

An indication that he is prolly only interested in one person's orgasm - his own!

tya - it's really hard --- one time, I decided to take the initiative, and ask a guy out. We both worked at the phone company (different departments, but a mutual friend had told me what a NICE GUY he was), and were at a social function. I didn't know him well, but thought he was good possible LTR material. So I approached him and asked if he might be interested in going out sometime. He looked at me and he "Go out with YOU? ahahahaha!" That was the end of my 'making the first move'. BUT, it gave me good insight into the rejection that guys face from the mean gurls!

t

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Don't you have a spanish gf, iamallnotcool?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Broken Promises, oh well, she is an illegal and she might move to Texas because of the new Georgia Immigration Law signed by the Governor on Friday.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

he is preparing for the low season...

you could tell her just that...

Hey gorgeous girl, my gf is leaving town cuz she an illegal..... soo since you are cute why dont we hook up so when my gf is gone you aand I have some experience together. so whats your name?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Or,

"Hi, I'm totally incapable of maintaining an adult r'ship, so how about you and me hook up for some fun times?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit