How should I start a brief conversation with her at the Self Check Out Lane especially when I am busy?

by Iamallcool 49 Replies latest social relationships

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

(Broken Promises suggestion)

• talesin
    talesin

wow, all that n-r-g on posting, and the guy is just lookin for some 'tang

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

talesin, what?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

what does n r g stand for?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I wish I could meet these women that you meet all the time. The ones that let you know they want you sexually just by smiling at you. First the girl at the memorial, now this one.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Use the conversation starters from the Reasoning Book or apply suggestions from the TMSchool guide book ahahahaha! Seriously, the training we got at the KHall only served on purpose...recruting members for the cult. Everything else we learn widens the deep trench between us and the "world" to the point where we find it impossible to find common ground in establishing relationships based on anything other than the "truth". Just smile and say Hi and see how she reponds...you may be surprised!

• talesin
    talesin

energy

and yeah, it's really okay, you're young, you'll learn *sigh* .... :)

hoping yr gf is not too in love, try not to break her heart, cause karma can be a ,, well, you know

t

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I wish I could meet these women that you meet all the time. The ones that let you know they want you sexually just by smiling at you. First the girl at the memorial, now this one.

wild huh?

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

just tell her you noticed how beautiful she is and ask her out...guaranteed you'll get a date if ur half good lookin. chix like guys who are sure of themselves and their decisions

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

keyser, The girl at the Memorial never smiled at me, maybe some drooling with lust.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit