The treasure I just now found ...

by compound complex 28 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, Talesin, for what you have said!

CoCo

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Awwwww......thank you for sharing that story! It's the perfect story to end a perfect day!

Palm

• eva luna
    eva luna

:-) Palmtree67..

Its's the perfect premise for a short story.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    :-) Palmtree67..
    Its's the perfect premise for a short story.

Absolutely! Please do it, CoCo!!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, Palmtree and Eva Luna, for such nice replies!

Yes, there may very well be a story here ...

I'm thinking ... I'm thinking....

With gratitude,

CoCo

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

CoCo,

Je lis toujours tes chroniques avec plaisir. Il y a bientôt huit ans, mon père est décédé subitement à l'age de 76 ans. Comme toute la famille espère le revoir dans la résurection, personne n'a cru bon de lui choisir un lieu de repos où l'on aurait pu se recueillir en sa mémoire. Au lieu on a disposé de ses cendres dans un endroit inconnu...Aujourd'hui il ne reste plus rien de lui, sauf mes souvenirs et une montre que nous lui avions donné comme cadeau d'anniversaire de mariage...Comme je suis heureux que tu ais retrouver un objet ayant appartenu à ton mère...garde-la précieusement pour toujours.

• yesidid
    yesidid

I am so delighted for you CoCo.

Is there some way you could wear it. It would be a constant reminder of your love for them,

theirs for you and for each other.

Hugs

yesidid

• tec
    tec

CoCo.

Great find. I love yesidid's suggestion about wearing it.

Love Tammy

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you both, jamaistroptard (nevertoolate) and Yesidid, for such kind and thoughtful replies.

Yesidid:

I'm wearing it now! We're on the same wavelength. Many thanks to you.

CoCo,

Je lis toujours tes chroniques avec plaisir. Il y a bientôt huit ans, mon père est décédé subitement à l'age de 76 ans. Comme toute la famille espère le revoir dans la résurection, personne n'a cru bon de lui choisir un lieu de repos où l'on aurait pu se recueillir en sa mémoire. Au lieu on a disposé de ses cendres dans un endroit inconnu...Aujourd'hui il ne reste plus rien de lui, sauf mes souvenirs et une montre que nous lui avions donné comme cadeau d'anniversaire de mariage...Comme je suis heureux que tu ais retrouver un objet ayant appartenu à ton mère...garde-la précieusement pour toujours.
    Mon cher NVR2L8:

I'm sorry for the sudden loss of your father 8 years ago. Likewise, my father died unexpectedly. I never thought that, as JWs, our belief in the resurrection should preclude giving our deceased loved ones a final resting place. My understanding is that your father's ashes were scattered indiscriminately and the only keepsake of his that remains is a watch you and yours had gifted him. And, more importantly, your fond memories of time spent together.

I am grateful that you have enjoyed reading my little tales and that you have expressed the necessity of my cherishing something that had belonged to my mother. I will not allow it to be lost ever again.

Je te remercie de tes sentiments.

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, too, Tammy, for concurring.

I moved it to my right little finger. Less chance of its coming off, as I'm right-handed.

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit