What do we do with TOTAL FREEDOM?

by Terry 28 Replies latest jw friends

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Terry,

I made a plan about 3 - 4 months ago to get in better shape, lose a few pounds, build muscle, etc. I have always worked out, but the weight has crept up the last few years. Mr Bee leaves for Scotland (guy/golf-trip) on Wednesday - I won't have to cook or have any obligations (as close to TOTAL FREEDOM as I will probably ever experience) for three weeks. I started modifying my diet (high fiber/high protein) and working out (cardio, weights, pilates, kick-boxing, etc.) about 1-3+ hours per day - have lost 5 pounds. Plus play golf about 3 times per week. Will kick into high gear this week (more water, no alcohol, very low-calorie) and even more exercise - yeah, it is addictive and actually gets easier.

Getting back into shape at this age is a great idea! I highly recommend it!

• tec
    tec

Travel. Write. Compose. Learn (about anything at all, just to learn something new - even if a skill like rock climbing or something).

When I learn something new I'm on a 'high' for days, or weeks, sometimes longer... especially if I keep learning new things about a specific topic.

Enjoy your freedom :)

Tammy

• Terry
    Terry

I'm shifting into ROCKY mode! Except for all the meat punching and raw egg chug-a-lugging...and rooster chasing......

I'm continuing to learn, though, for what purpose I don't know. I've filed away so many factoids in my widdle bwain I can't use the ones I've got.

Bizzy Bee sounds like she is shifting into AWESOME MODE and that can't lead anywhere but to the Olympics. So, GO FOR THE GOLD!

I'm lying on my bed right now with my laptop on top of me with the windows open (it is chilly outside in MAY!!) sipping strong coffee and getting

ready to compose so music. Ahhhhh, life in the slow lane........

• Terry
    Terry

Dangit Terry. I came in the bookstore a few days ago and you were working the sale counter. I had told my wife about you and she wanted to meet you so since you were busy at the sale counter we browsed the store waiting on you to get done. By the time we went back and checked you had gone to lunch. Now what am I going to do?

I guess we'll just have to buy you dinner or something.

Awwww, heck! You should have come right over and told me. I'd have walked off the job sooner :)

Contact me on FACEBOOK and we'll get together for sure!!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    I'm continuing to learn, though, for what purpose I don't know.

One thing for sure - when you figure it out, you're going to need a healthy body to fulfill that purpose.

• Terry
    Terry

Here is the music I worked on. I took an old idea I had and buffed it up to shine.

I take the structure of the James Bond theme and turn it inside out with new ideas laid on top.

You'll barely recognize it.

DEATH TO SPIES (Smersh)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1604169/Barryesques/Death%20to%20Spies%20%28SMERSH%29.mp3

• Quentin
    Quentin

Well done Maestro, well done...

• Terry
  • Quentin
    Quentin

Another blank post

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit