Jehovah's Witnesses and Education on Cult Free Radio - UStream

by Mad Sweeney 26 Replies latest jw friends

• garyneal
    garyneal

I listened to it, nugget and Terry were real good. I also like Awakened at Gilead's responses.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

It is good to see more programs showing up in "Cyber Radio". Intenet radio programs exposing The Watchtower Org are the newest frontier in helping people see what the WBTS is hiding behind.

I listened in last night and you did a very good job Mad Sweeny, I congratulate you on putting these broadcasts on. It is not easy and lots of time is needed before the show even comes up. You speak well and are easy to follow. You experienced some technical problems but did not lose your cool.

I give you a G ......... You can move on to the next points of counsel.

• garyneal
    garyneal

kool aid man, change your avatar....

Hey Kool aid

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

Mad,

2 thumbs up!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Great stuff.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Thanks everybody. I have the audio re-done (with the stuff that got dropped added back in) and ready to re-broadcast/re-record to ustream. Just waiting for a couple free hours straight in order to do it.

• Will Power
    Will Power

Mad - Brilliant

What an awesome job. A link to BOTH CultRadio/talks are very informative, and explain so much about what is wrong with high control groups esp. the one run by the WT Society.

Nugget, your story really touched me. Lance & Terry - thank you.

These links should be used as comments to any JW who is crying about russia. Especially the part about ITS NOT YOUR DOCTRINES!!!

I sure hope this gets to iTunes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit