showdown at midnight with jw dad

by JunkYardDog 37 Replies latest jw friends

• sizemik
    sizemik
    some had hell to walk through and hate their parents or at least one of them with a passion. so what?

If you're OK with hating someone with a passion for the rest of you're life . . . yeah so what? . . . go for it . . . it can only do you good right?

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Paul Gilles a MEMBER OF THE FDS IN BED WITH THE WILD BEAST?

No problem with your sentiments but on a point of fact Paul Gillies although a senior member of London Bethel is not yet FDS. The way things are going though he will probably take the emblems and be a member of the GB in about 18 months. They are looking a bit thin on the ground. If a few more die off we will be back to a president and VP.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

there's nothing wrong with hating someone.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    there's nothing wrong with hating someone.

Osama Bin Laden hated Americans . . . apparently many felt there was somthing wrong with that.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

and americans hated bin laden.. so what? hate is just as normal as love. and maybe just as important.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Well the big "so what?" for me is that hate has bad outcomes . . . so I avoid it.

You and I have a chasm between us J Hofer, that I suspect will never be bridged . . . but I'm OK with that if you are?

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

the "so what" for me is that i'm ok with it... ;)

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Love has bad outcomes if it is misplaced.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit