showdown at midnight with jw dad

by JunkYardDog 37 Replies latest jw friends

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

bastard call me up at midnight to tell how great the wt is.WTF I was sleeping. I gave him a half hour lesson about the CROSS and how long it took jesus to die. and how the torture stake would only keep you alive for about less than 30 minutes if that. I ask him abouit the wt and the UNITED NATIONS. and Paul Gilles a MEMBER OF THE FDS IN BED WITH THE WILD BEAST? THEN I went over all the false teaching I have heard from the wts in the last 40 years. and what would give the idea I would go out and PEDDLE wt mag's that as a jw he can't even defend. this went on for over an hour ,and I buried him on every topic. I'm going to tute my own horn here, as I made a jack ass out of my jw dad lack of bible/wts knowledge to the point he told me not to call on the phone to him again . the funny thing was that he callled ME AND got the shit kicked out of him and the CON ARTISTS HE WORSHIPS IN BETHEL. so now he's going to call the police on me for exposing the wts when it was he called me up. figure that out?

• Joliette
    Joliette

OMG sorry for your experience.

Why did he call you that late?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

oh the drama. (bookmarking)

• the prisoner No 6
    the prisoner No 6

GOOD WORK, agent dog return to base, ha ha ha YOU got hi right between the eyes

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Hes going to call the POLICE because you "exposed" the WT? Seriously, I dont think he will. They will laugh at him. Well done for saying your piece. Perhaps, kindly remind your dad that calling in the middle of the night isnt such a good idea.

• JRK
    JRK

Just chill, he has to proove his points.

JK

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I bet you feel like such a man.

• sizemik
    sizemik

JYD . . . you and I have clashed over your relationship with your father before . . .

I know the WTS has caused a lot of hurt and damage to you personally . . . it does that to us all . . . believe me.

But those still in the cult . . . are usually victims of mind control . . . not the perpetrators of it.

You can use the same arguments . . . just use one at a time . . . and don't give up till you get a sound reasonable answer . . . you can never win an argument with them . . . but you can plant a seed of doubt.

If your Dad left the cult because of your efforts . . . would that not be a victory?

Instead of putting your Dad down . . . try to get him out . . . think about it anyway . . .

• carla
    carla

Sorry for what you have to go through with jw dad. Why was he going to call the police? makes no sense.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Carla, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a threat of violence on JunkYardDog's part...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit