When did this forum go apostate?

by B_Deserter 24 Replies latest jw friends

• clarity
    clarity

Reading Simon's story again, after a year of being on here ... I am so much more appreciative of what Simon has amazingly acomplished. Along with Anghared, an oasis for the wounded has been created. Not only can we ask the question ... finally we can get the answers. We only need to ask.

Yes, I've said many times, that I wish this site had been around years ago. I probably would have miserably gone to my grave never KNOWING, without it. Believing that after 45 years, it was my lack of faith or my unworthyness that was killing me.

Simon, I hope you read this 'cause I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your sincere efforts in our behalf. I now feel like I'm alive!!

clarity

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

If it weren't for this site I'd probably still be in.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I think the word apostate is a twisted word only taught by JWs and serves a real ability to keep there minds from thinking.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby
    If it weren't for this site I'd probably still be in.

Ditto...it was here that I learned of the UN scandal...as well as many other things.

• the prisoner No 6
    the prisoner No 6

Yes the same as above, I would still be hooked, now im helping to free others via this site

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit