Yugoslavia.

by Snowboarder 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Oh Snowboarder, I just want to put my arms around you and give you a big hug. I have children the exact same age as you; my heart breaks for the pain you are going through.

You come to Colorado and I will make you one of my fabulous batches of Sarma and we will wash it down with a little slivovitch

• Nebeska Nada
    Nebeska Nada

Bosnia? Interesting... I mean - zanimljivo!

• Nebeska Nada
  • Nebeska Nada
    Nebeska Nada

Hm... You are from Serbian Republic, not from Bosnia. Banja Luka is in Republika Srpska, isn't it?

• Nebeska Nada
    Nebeska Nada

Never mind...

FINALLY SOMEONE FROM YUGOSLAVIA!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKvgUi_rXsw

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

slovenija, croatia, srbia, bosnia, montenegro, kosovo etc. will never reunite in a yugo state, just as austria-hungary (including bohemia, moravia, south tyrol etc.) will not reunite. and most politicians should better be replaced with monkeys. but that just aint gonna happen. but you can keep dreaming of course...

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

All rise for the national anthem of the SFRY. Magwitch sarma, i love sarma, where in Colorado are you? do ur children board or ski? i heard there is some good places to ski there! hey if u have skpye skype me just pm me your skpye username!

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

J.Hofer shame on you, at least i could make Bosnia work, who made you the balkan expert here! Why would Austiria unite with hungary please, at least in Yugo we have a smilier culture if not the same and language, we don't need slovenia, anymore they could have there state. hey the slovenia olympic athletes ignore my email fine, i'll just support Aussie land at least there respond and give me good advice,

• jair_irwin
    jair_irwin

Hey Snowboarder,

Good luck on your plan to run for the Bosnian presidency after 2014!

I am not an expert on the Balkans; indeed, it is a very complicated region. One thing I've noticed, though, is that it is usually Serbians who have fond memories of Yugoslavia, and who wish to see it re-united once again. Despite the fact that Josep Broz Tito was an ethnic Croat, Serbians, as the largest ethnic group, had the upper hand in the former Yugoslavia. I have no doubt that the vast majority of people in the Republic Srpska portion of Bosnia would love to be re-united with Serbia, or become a part of "Yugoslavia" once more. However, it will never happen. Why? Because the vast majority of Bosniacs would never allow it. Neither would the vast majority of Croats, Slovenians, and Albanians for that matter.

Think about it. Serbia was unable to keep even its "heart", Kosovo. Kosovo's population is now more than 90% ethnic Albanian.

If you were successful in your bid for the presidency, you may be able to push for the "Republic Srpska" portion of Bosnia to secede and join with Serbia, forming a "Greater" Serbia, or, if you will, a "Mini Yugoslavia". But I doubt even that would happen, because Bosniacs would fight it tooth and nail.

I remember when I was visiting Sarajevo I asked an ethnic Bosniac girl what she thought about Kosovo seceding from Serbia. Her response was something like "Well, anything that makes Serbia smaller is good for us".

jair_irwin

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

i'm Half Bosnian and Half Bosnian Serb, Well anyway i view myself as 100% bosnian, i have good plans for Sarajevo includes a bid to host the Olympics, may seem selfish but i do want to win a medal on home soil and retire that year from snowboard and etc competitions. Also i love Sarajevo and the city needs massive renovations. There will need to be a new Education system which will be unbiased and give the facts and view points from Croats and Serbs and Bosnians and the international community. Well, the system there will crash and the politicians make people blind from real issues with nationalism. There needs to be a way to make the current leaders break and cause them to lose. For Kosovo i have a plan for that too. Kosovo will be and always is the heart of Serbia. The government should invest more in Kosovo and buy more land back from the albanians, and my grandfather was on the commuist part and my father told me many albanians came illegally to kosovo during the 60's and 70's and the government gave them lot's of benefits, but at the cost of the serbs.

Beside investment, Kosovo is a hard problem to solve, there needs to cooperation from both sides. One thing that means no independence, and the USA army needs to move out, and a war court set up to punish war criminals, it will not matter your ethnicity serb or albanian if u did war crimes you need to pay the price. I don't view any leaders from Yugoslavia during the 1990's as heros, but all as war criminals, and cowards

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit