Jehovah is awe inspiring!

by Sour Grapes 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• Joliette
    Joliette

Oh wow..surely Jehovah must be behind this

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

Is it lit with the new Obama approved florecent ice cream cone lights that will keep the world from dying from Global cooling, I mean Global Warming, I mean Global hot/cold flashes? I think Michael Moore should produce a movie regarding the Watchtower Lighting Scandal.

• man in black
    man in black

I need to see a picture of a city worker installing the electric box, perhaps he has an angel directing him also ?

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

It's BS on the mere premise that even if it were a stadium light powering the thing (5kW but it's not, I doubt it's just 1 kW) it would cost them less than $9/night and that is if they payed premium single house electricity prices. More likely they pay less than half of that for electricity since they're a pretty big building and pay bulk rates. Saving all of $300/month is not going to help them all that much for a $900M business. If they simply wanted to save some money on the sign, they could switch it to LED's and use about a tenth of electricity on the sign.

According to my 'most likely' calculations they spend $30/month on the sign if they still use classic lighting. If they're eco-friendly and invest $1000 in high powered LED's they could spend $3/month on the sign without bulb repairs for the next 10-20 years.

• iceguy
    iceguy

I heard that story about 10 years ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit