Jehovah is awe inspiring!

by Sour Grapes 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Wow. If Jah could direct that, you would think he could keep the child molesters in the org from costing them millions!

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

HAHA, and we are to believe this, really? i guess the Obama is going to be the next one to call asking them to build a kingdom hall next to the white house.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

i used to tell that tale to bethel tours.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Yep, Satan is helping the folks in brooklyn

but will the folks in brooklyn pay the light bill

for a hard pressed brother or sister ???

• bennyk
    bennyk

You only received word yesterday(?) This was posted 07. January 2008 on JWD...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/experiences/150252/1/Did-you-know-that-NYC-cant-function-without-Bethels-Clock

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

This first came out 3 1/2 years ago. It is not new light

but old light.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Does it not occur to any of them there are way more important things on this planet requiring urgent attention? No, they think their precious god concerns himself with arranging for the city to pay for the electricity on their clock and pass the story on.

I forgot, we will always have the poor so tough on them.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Umm its been longer than 3 1/2 yrs...I was at bethel 94-96 telling that tale.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

That's hilarious... just another bullcrap tall JW tale.

• free2beme
    free2beme

To the spirit realm, time is useless. Man invented time to know how long he has to exist, to plant and to sleep. Although, it also had a lot to do with military actions and train schedules, as well. Either way, why would Jehovah God care that people could see this clock?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit