How Would You Recommend Getting Rid Of Jehovah's Witnesses?

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Just tell them you are a Satan worshipper. That got rid of me and everyone I know pretty quickly.

• Satanus
    Satanus

'

Putting a bounty on them should do it. Maybe 500 bucks for a pio and 250 for a pub. Elders should be worth at least a thousand;)

S

How Would You Recommend Getting Rid Of Jehovah's Witnesses?
  • Evidently Apostate
    Evidently Apostate

botchtower, what was a dildo doing in an umbrella stand?

i like the jerry seinfeld approach

"so your hear to discuss religion"

"why yes"

"then give me your address"

"why"

"so i can come knock on your door at 9am and annoy you"

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Pin this to your front door with one of their pamphlets in its hands.

• carla
    carla

Send the 'cease & desist' letter to NY, it works! but you must send every year. Or put up a sign on your door -no preaching, no peddling, no pandering

or No Trespassing, no religious, political or magazine soliticers or get the sticker that looks like a no smoking sign with jw's in it or Witness Inc has stickers that says -No jehovah witnesses please or how about - I coexist with apostates?

• LucidChimp
  • ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Ask them if they would accept information in return for a WTBTS phamplet. After you overcome their intial objections of not being able to accept religious material, by you saying that the information is not. Get a Sharpie and write a website URL like www.jwfacts.com or www.freedomofmind.com, which are secular, on the propaganda. Hand it back to them with a smile, as you tell them that you felt sooo much better after visiting the website that you just wrote down on the propaganda.

Worst case scenerio is that the JWs will not return to your home and throw away the propaganda. Best case scenerio is that they may visit the website.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• minimus
    minimus

lovely thread

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..........I like to fire JW`s out of a Cannon..

..Over to the Fair Grounds Across the Street..

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/3331020/human-cannonball-o.gif

..............................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

Lucid Chimp has a good way to keep them away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit