How Would You Recommend Getting Rid Of Jehovah's Witnesses?

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

LOL. He's lucky he wasn't arrested on a weapons charge.

Answering the door in full wicca regalia with a dead chicken should have the same effect.

• wasblind
    wasblind

"JW`s are willing to spend time and money..

To drive into the wilderness,to stuff a pamphlet in my ranch gate..

No one is safe.............. Outlaw"

The Jehovah Witnesses could have found Bin laden a long time ago

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Danny Haszard went full on pepper spray.

I doubt he will get any more visits!

• minimus
    minimus

It was the only way! He was desperate!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    pepper spray worked for Danny Haszard...

OMG, Undercover, LOL!

Botchtower, that was one of the funniest stories I've ever read!

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

It was the only way! He was desperate!

It's not like he didn't give ample warnings!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9QO-cju-_o

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

The best way I've found to get rid of Jehovah's Witnesses is to engage them in conversation, refuse to accept literature (this is key), get a Bible and start correcting them from it whenever they say something unscriptural.

Once they realize you're not going to bump their magazine numbers and that you're not a fish in a barrel, they leave. Sure, they'll call you a "goat", "opposer", "apostate" or whatever they have to in order to lick the wounds of their fragile little egos when they get back to the car, but they won't come back.

JWs are not preachers, they're not teachers, they're not Bible scholars; they're pack mules for other people's literature. They aren't qualified to have a Bible discussion and - on some level - they know this. I wish they would stay and chat, but they won't. They cut the visit short and go look for someone who's not interested. At least that person will accept a magazine just to get rid of them, then go throw it away.

• minimus
    minimus

I think if she just tells them she's an "apostate", it'll be ok.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I just tell them I don't want anything to do with a cult that protects child molesters. That usually keeps them away for a couple of years.

W

• Honesty
    Honesty

Sometimes I tell them:

"I am a member of the faithful and discreet slave class and am looking for other members. Do you know any?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit