Need help!

by Snowboarder 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Heaven
    Heaven

Snowboarder, I just saw this thread. I apologize that I am not on JWN as often as I'd like.

I just want to say that you are in my thoughts. I wish you much success as you push ever forward towards accomplishing your dreams. Don't let anyone tell you that you cannot do this. You go for it. I wasn't allowed to follow my dreams and I hope one day that I can. But every day we get one day older and suddenly, we are not young anymore. Grab this time while you can... while you are young and you are able. Have tons of fun!

It is really good you are getting correspondence from other athletes. This is wonderful! I checked out your blog but I think I have to sign up somewhere to leave a comment and wasn't sure exactly where to do so, so I decided to leave one here. I also saw your pics in the Post a Picture thread. You are a good looking man and I just want to say that you also look like you are in your element when you are outside and in the snow. Do not give this up for the door-to-door misery. Do what fits for you. Hugs to you Snowboarder.

Put your plan together for you life, focus on this when your Mom is getting all weirded-out (ie "Go to your happy place" when she starts nagging(, and drive ever forwards. This time with your parents is temporary. It will pass and you will be off and away. Look forward to the time you will be free. If you need to, create visual reminders, like vision boards, keep reaffirming for yourself what your plan and your dream is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit