Need help!

by Snowboarder 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

Anyone, i almost killed my self, i have so much homework to do and i'm hardly done it, there are too many distactions in my life and when i try to talk to my parents they don't understand i can't take it anymore, the mental nagging of my mom everday calling i tell here to stop it's stress me then my dad rudely says fine you should move out, i can't take it anymore i'm behind at school beacuse my moral is low. i hardly have any alone time and i;m going to talk to my teacher today to give one more week she is very reasonable i hope my other teachers are. i just want to die. i miss home, my grandparents are the only responble ones and i can't even talk to them to much why beacuse there not JW, so what how gives a darm what's your reglion, i want to move out and never see my parents agian. before the JW, my dad was very absusive, if i was not quiet he would choke me he is lazy, he never want to take me anywere and the JW seem to come at the right time. i never told anyone this. my still i can't forgive my dad ever the pain is still there. what iam doing wrong can't i choice my reglion and stop worrying about all the JW crap i don't fucking care what that person says about my time. did not jesus start taking the truth serious when he was 30, i told that point to my parents and they said it's apostale thinking, stop asking questions. i can't take it any more. i took a knife and almost just wanted to die. i have no hope, pls respound if anyone cares...i want to finish this and get it over with and just forget the past and move on. i prayed to god for help, but he never answer i don't belive in him anymore. i wish somedays that my mom just left my dad while we were in Serbia living durring the war there and start all over again. My grandparents encouraged her to do so. They promised to help. i have to idea what to do i want to die.

• unshackled
    unshackled

Hey Snowboarder....hang on here buddy. I just found the PM you left me, sorry missed it earlier. I forget to check them regularly.

I'm at work right now but I'll do my best to write you in a response PM today. I come from a big family and have a 17-yr-old sister who has been having similar ongoing problems at home. I understand your frustrations.

So just hang in there. Try to focus on the full scope of your life, and not see this current circumstance as the end all/be all. Consider it mental toughness training that will help you become that Olympian!

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

Mental toughness more like living hell, no freedom, no hope, i have no family here otherwise i would be out with them a long time ago. I can't take it anymore, i want to live a normal life, is that to much to ask? i have a appointment with my english teacher this afternoon and my consoler and i have to tell the truth why my assignments are late and why i hardly got anything done. i don't want to get stuck in this trap i can't take it anymore.

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

i will need to fight for my freedom, don't i deserve a right? to vote? to sing the anthem? to be happy? not go in service? to enjoy life? pls i have no idea what is going to happen

• Nebeska Nada
    Nebeska Nada

Snowboarder, ne brini, bit ce sve u redu. Drz' se brate!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Every strongly devout JW wants their own kid to shine as an example within the congregation, pioneer, elder, MS whatever.

It goes back right back to when a small young child puts up his hand to answer Jesus Christ for the very first time, the parent gleams with pride .

If your living with your parents I'd suggest that you go light with any apostate talk, go to the odd Sunday meeting just to keep them subdued,

at least until you move out on your own. Making a quiet fade away is the best route to take, that is if your wanting and willing to keep

some sort of relationship with your parents. Don't associate with any bad non-jws and yes there are those that will do you no good out there , trust me !

Non-JWs know how to stay away from the bad asses out there too.

Try to be empathic toward your parents though, for they really are not completely aware whats been done to them and if you've been reading

the topics and comments in this forum you starting to realize what the Watchtower Publishing Company is up to or all about.

The powerful brain washing indoctrination into every JWs is strong, never under estimate that or you'll be sorry. take care.

• nugget
    nugget

This is the worst time the word is out and JWs always over react they can't help themselves.

Remember your dream is to be an olympic snowboarder not a corpse. Olympians do not let setbacks discourage them they use it to fuel their ambition and purpose.

You need to do serious thinking, if you are behind on your school work then make an appointment with a school counsellor and your teachers explain the situation and ask for help with planning how to catch up and whether they can put you in touch with any organisations that can help you.

If your grandparents are not witnesses could you go and live with them?

You need to get some finances behind you and become financially independent is there any way of combining your snowboarding skills with making an income. Or is there anyone you could approach to sponsor you?

Do not fret over the things you cannot control but focus on your goals every day try and get closer to where you want to be. When you get there the taste of victory will be so much sweeter.

• unshackled
    unshackled

Great words of advice, trueone and nugget.

Snowboarder....I've sent you that reply PM. Keep in touch with us.

• flipper
    flipper

SNOWBOARDER- Go for your dreams man. Go for your dreams. You only live once ! If Mom and Dad don't understand, well, screw em. They're mind controlled by a magazine printing company. They may understand down the road. You are a great person and have a wonderful talent. Pursue your dreams. Surround yourself with people who accept you for who you are - not what they WANT you to be. Hang in there dude

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Hey Snowboarder,

How did things go with the school counsellor? What did they say?

I agree that you need to get some money behind you. Is it possible to go back to your old country to be with your non-JW relatives? I would also suggest that you get in touch with serious winter sports organisations that can help you achieve your snowboarding olympic dreams.

DON'T GIVE UP!!!! You have a great life ahead of you. Just hang in there and be smart. You'll get there in the end.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit