Just Riffing - Join In If You Like

by zoiks 16 Replies latest social humour

• Iconoclast
    Iconoclast

Agreed! And there is nothing more satisfying than showing said literature to a current follower. But then they stammer that it's old light and is no longer taught. I also love to show them inconsistencies in the Interlinear Bible published by the WTS. It's right there. Side by side. How can you argue with it? Can't. They just stammer and get pissed.

• zoiks
    zoiks

I'm very sad that riff #2 isn't getting any love.

• Iconoclast
    Iconoclast

I used to ask my mother, if the flood was real, how the kangaroos got to Australia. No boats, can't swim, not found on any other continent. She couldn't answer. And now, everytime she brings up me not going to the hall, I just look at her and say, "WTF, Mom? What about the roos?" She doesn't appreciate my humor.

• zoiks
    zoiks

"WTF, Mom? What about the roos?"

Oh, now that's funny!

• Haulin Oats
    Haulin Oats

Watersprout: "Sorry i have an ''Awake degree''... Lol"

This is hilarious. Me too!

@Zoiks, I get your first post, but somewhere the bullshit has to end inside the loophole; while bullshit can spawn more bullshit, somewhere theres a glossing over of stuff that just doesn't add up. I think i know the answer to it all tho: "Thats not for you to question gods authority" See?!?!? Answers all the bullshit! But wait, didn't I just create more bullshit by answering in a bullshit manner? (To answer this, please look up Face 23, Palm 18)

The second one....I need some "new light" in order to understand it better.

• Iconoclast
    Iconoclast

"(To answer this, please look up Face 23, Palm 18)" = Effin CLASSIC!

On a side note, since I'm new here, why do we have a limit on the number of daily posts?

• zoiks
    zoiks

Iconoclast - your posting limit will increase as time goes by. All new folks have a limit of 10, I believe.

Bullshit to both cover and answer bullshit. Exactly, Haulin Oats! (great name, btw)

BTW, I put this in the Humor section on porpoise. None of it is to be taken seriously...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit