To all the JWN moms

by poopsiecakes 47 Replies latest jw friends

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Balsam and wuz, wow - such inspirations!

• nugget
    nugget

To all the Mums and Dads out there who have left children behind and courageously made a stand for what is right it was your example that helped me make the decision to exit before it was too late and whilst I still had the ability to take my children with me.It is our ability to inspire and help one another that unites us in a true bond that the watchtower can only aspire to.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" To all the Mums and Dads out there who have left children behind and courageously made a stand for what is right "

Yes Nugget, yes!!!!!!

Aussie Oz and Flipper we gladly share this day with you

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Well said, Nugget!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Sorry I must have misunderstood the intent of this thread

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

awww Lady Lee I don't think you misunderstood anything - sometimes emotional expressions bring out other emotions. It's all tied in and connected in a way. My intent was to express how deeply I respect and admire the women I've come to know here at JWN on Mother's Day. At the same time, I can't help but think of my own mother who only talks to me once or twice a year at best so I understand that these are conflicting feelings.

I like the idea of the dads getting a mention too!

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

OMG I forgot Mrs. Jones...

Happy Mothers Day darling woman!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

OMG I forgot Mrs. Jones...

No worries, today was a good day

• arwen
    arwen

Feeling kind of sick today...so guilty that I taught my kids not to celebrate Mother's Day or any other holiday.. Although we are all out now.. it is still hard for them to do holidays or say the words every mom would love to hear today.. Two out of my four sent me a mother's day greeting so I guess I will be grateful for that. It was the oldest and the youngest. I miss my own mother today who passed away and feel sorry for all the mother's days I didnt celebrate with her. Tomorrow will be a better day!

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

goodness Arwen, come let me hug you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit