can somebody shed some light on me?

by psychiatric 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Marie B. Paraison
    Marie B. Paraison

Psych I am a prolific writer on the subject of leaving the Watchtower below is another article. You are welcome to contact me for further articles [email protected]

Personally I have no trouble about studying various translations of the Bible, I learn and grow in spite of minor changes. Whenever I am reading the NWT I say Yah or God instead of Jehovah. the name Jehovah is a big fuss over nothing. they don't even know anything about the person who coined the name.

Why is Speaking Truth Called Apostasy?

Apostasy and disfellowship are both fear-inspiring words that impede good sense and pro-activity. In my instance, I walked away scot- free from the Jehovah’s Witness organization. The details of a judicial case are ever so concealed, in the case of many others, a judgement of apostasy and or disfellowship when unmasked, you probably would discover that it was the fortune of the person who refused to be dumb down any longer.

Another factor that discourages the "eye of the tiger" and causes fear is this question: what would my life be like outside of this organization? The average Jehovah’s Witness has invested many long years inside of this organization and doesn’t know what to expect outside of this community. Naturally, Jehovah’s Witnesses are apprehensive. I had the same unanswered questions when I walked away from almost a twenty year commitment to the Watchtower organization. However, I had enough knowledge to understand that fear is the devil in disguise. It is an enemy and it shows up in many ways. Please remember the countless number of times Jehovah/Yah told the nation of Israel not to fear. Both in the old and new testaments the urge to be cautious of fear in without number. A few are mentioned below. With God are all acquisitions! He will guide and sustain you or anyone else right on to the calling he has for the individual you.

"Jehovah/Yah is on my side; I shall not fear" ( Psalms 118:6).

"However, the object of their fear do not you fear, neither become agitated" ( 1 Peter 3: 14 ).

"But Jesus/Yeshua, overhearing the word being spoken, said to the presiding officer of the synagogue: Have no fear, only exercise faith"( Mark 5:36).

Godspeed Psych,

Marie B. Paraison

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

welcome Darren

on your journey to real truth i hope you learn that you do not need a religion to tell you what to do right or wrong.

You know right and wrong and i am sure you will be strong enough to not return to crime...

oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit