LOL , Talk that talk !!!!! @ Leavingwt

• snowbird
    snowbird

ROFL!

Y'all really make my day.

Syl

• clarity
    clarity

I must be living on another planet .... never heard of "boo" in my life!

Take care dear, lol

c

• tec
    tec

My husband was called 'boo' by his older siblings, and still is by his sister. But now he and my oldest call my youngest 'boo'. Or boo boo. Even my oldest son's friends call my youngest 'boo'.

Tammy

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

I'm with you, PC! It drives me batshit! LMAO! I had a Haitian guy in one of my classes and we became really good friends and he used to call me "boo" and "boo-boo" (isn't that what you get when you hurt yourself??). It drove me NUTS!! I've had guys hitting me up online awhile back with "Hey boo, what's good?" AAAAAAHHHH!!!! Thankfully, no one I've ever been in a relationship with has ever called me boo. It would be a deal-breaker! It bothers me THAT much! I prefer "baby"...that's what mine calls me all the time...so much so that now I know he's being very serious when he uses my name .

Yeah...I'm crazy...I know...

• snowbird
    snowbird

I hate to be called baby, honey, or sweetie.

Syl

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If you said Boo up this way..

You`d have the Cat Hanging from the Curtains..

Boo!..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

When my oldest was born I started calling him poopsie. Hubby had a problem with that, apparently he knew too many poopsies in the hood so I started calling my baby boopie. Hubby wasn't too pleased with that either so I shorted it to boo. Boo is 6'2" right now, I don't call him that anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit