gay cartoon characters

by gilwarrior 26 Replies latest social humour

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Has anyone ever spotted a gay cartoon character? I firmly believe that Peppermint Patty in the "Peanuts" cartoons was gay. She was pretty much a tomboy and did you ever notice that Patty's friend Marcy always called her "sir" even though Patty was a girl? What was that all about, huh?

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

• TR
    TR

Yep, Patty's a flaming lesbo, alright. Charles Schulz was way ahead of his time.

TR

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    --Benjamin Franklin, 1759

• flower
    flower

that skunk in the Disney flick Bambie definately had an obsession with Bambi. He blushed when Bambie called him 'flower' and said he liked it. He even named his kid after him. LOL

no thats not where my handle comes from either :)

flower

ps. Jess, you have way too much time on you hands bud!

• Five Gospels
    Five Gospels

The "ambiguously gay duo" as seen on Saturday Night Live.

• Moxy
    Moxy

what about smithers?

• Scully
    Scully

Definitely Mr Smithers.

http://www.snpp.com/episodes/9F05.html
    Burns lies on the floor like a schoolboy, watching Marge on every monitor. ``You know that dream when you're in bed and they fly through the window?'' Smithers knows exactly what he's talking about, except that in Smithers' dream, it's Mr. Burns who flies in.

Love, Scully

In the desert things find a way to survive. Secrets are like this too. They work their way up through the sands of deception so men can know them. - The X Files

• Valis
    Valis

With a name like Bambi, you would think a stag would have serious complex issues, however he did make off with his cousin Faline...hehehe

• bigboi
    bigboi

I think Aquaman could've been gay.

ONE....

bigboi

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

Velma (sp?) on Scoobie Doo. Note her sturdy, sensible shoes.

Marge's sister Patty (or is it Selma?) on the Simpsons.

And of course, as already mentioned, Waylon Smithers.

• Scully
    Scully

I think Martin Prince, on the Simpsons, is probably gay too. He just doesn't know it yet.

Love, Scully

In the desert things find a way to survive. Secrets are like this too. They work their way up through the sands of deception so men can know them. - The X Files

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit