Why cant we eat animals?

by MrFreeze 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Wait on Jehovah for Christ's sake.

All this foolish questioning will get you nowhere.

Now, get out there and sell some more books.

Some mothers do have them

• RADHESYAM
    RADHESYAM

SO logically there would have to be at some point, and end to the birth of animals...and humans?

The world can only handle so many people and animals.

actually thats a really sad thought that some people woud never be able to have children of their own

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    a really sad thought that some people woud never be able to have children of their own

There will be buggerall fluffy little lambs for them to play with too if nobody eats them and they have no predators..... and who is going to dag them? Shear them? Nobody will want wool in Paradise. It'll be nice and warm already. If you ever have any they will just be bouncing around your garden, eating the cabbages you are growing for your pet lion and keeping you awake all night by rattling their fartleberries.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

It's a way to make sense of the book of Isaiah (I think it's Isaiah, I don't look at the Bible these days) where it says that thing about the lion eating straw/grass like a bull. It's hard to exempt humans from such a thing.

That, and the other Isaiah scripture about a child petting a snake. (Something about the light aperature of a snake) It's difficult to paint a picture of all animals being friendly and cuddly and being killed for meat.

• RADHESYAM
    RADHESYAM

@blacksheep

funny you said that about the lambs

when I made the post (which was tongue in cheek of course)

I was thinking about how if there no puppies all the kids were cry...until i realized of course there would be no kids LOL

hence the comment

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby
    They would let you pet the hell out of them.

Isn't that what gets a lot of people DFed???

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

lol morbid. Maybe there will be a fried chicke tree and fried chicken will grow on. It will be a land flowing with gravy.

• RADHESYAM
    RADHESYAM

They would let you pet the hell out of them.

Isn't that what gets a lot of people DFed???

---

No... but it gets their WIVES disfellowshipped if the divorce them and remarry ;-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit