Why cant we eat animals?

by MrFreeze 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• tec
    tec

No death, because death is the last enemy to be destroyed. So I suppose it would depend on how you interpret "death" and for whom.

Tammy

• free2beme
    free2beme

If they said animals killed on accident were okay to eat. I would be accidently stabbing a cow, beheading a chicken and you just know I would being going "Opps!" as my fish hook accidently snagged some fish.

You do realize though, that Witnesses base this thinking on the idea that animals are not at peace with us. As they know we eat them. If a lion or panda did not think you wanted to eat them with a side of mash potatoes and gravy. They would let you pet the hell out of them. So perhaps a peace treaty is in order.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    The animals resent it. They use fangs and claws to discourage it.

Not in the New System, Brother Terry. Keep your eyes on the Prize.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

I spent a whole year on a vegetarian diet (not vegan), it was difficult, & not for me missed meat so much

• Farkel
    Farkel

: How come we cant eat animals in the new world? Where does it say that in the Bible? What about animals that die of natural causes or accidentally. Like lets say I "accidentally" run over an animal with my paradise pickup truck? Why cant I eat it then?

Trucks don't taste so good.

Farkel

• the pharmer
    the pharmer

"They would let you pet the hell out of them."

-- Sounds like a new process of attaining salvation...just pet the hell out of them.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    "They would let you pet the hell out of them." '
    -- Sounds like a new process of attaining salvation...just pet the hell out of them.

LMAO @ the pharmer!

• RADHESYAM
    RADHESYAM

The REAL question is NOT "why cant we eat animals in the new world"

the REAL question is:

"so WHY do Jws eat animals NOW?"

I mean - shouldnt they be PREPARING for Gods new world?

Remember all those urbans myths they used to tell us in class about the sister who got her fingernails and toenails surgiclaly removed because whe didnt want to be tortured suring the great tribulation by having them pulled out by the demons?

these people THRIVE on the future - so why eat meat>

Theu dont accept BLOOD.. yet they eat meat?? I dont get it

Then again they dont eat BLOOD because God said it to Jews in the wildreness yet they cut the hairs on their tem ples and disobey so many of the other 700-800+ somehting laws.. WHY chose just that ONE law.. it isnt even in the 10 commandents which all other christians try to follow - but they dont because jesus came to "give as a new law".

They pick and choose too frikkin much - thois is HOW I firgured out as a teen they were bogus.

Back to the topic:

Im personally of the opinion that NO christian or any person should eat meat its just unethical but putting my own opinions aside it has no impact on the question above

i DEMAND them to tell me why they eat meat NOW

• ballistic
    ballistic

But everyone know there's McDonalds in heaven...

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Lions eating GRASS? Dont make me laugh, they need meat or they will die.

JW idiots......yawn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit