...Does Donald Trump`s attack on Obama,Matter Now?...

by OUTLAW 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Donald Trump continuously attacked Obama over the last few weeks..

Donald Trump fired Gary Busey on Celebrity Apprentice last week..

This week Donad Trumps show was Cancelled for Breaking News..

Obama fired Osama Bin Hide`n..

Does Donald Trump even Matter Now,on the World Stage?..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• cantleave
    cantleave

DT is a Joke politically. But that probably qualifies him for president....remember GW Bush?

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Temporarily...........no. It's still a long time coming before campaign season, and Trump or somebody could gain some political traction. But he does look real miniscule right about now after last night's news. I bet more than a few conservative pundits and politicians are pissed right now, or at least disappointed that this happened on Obama's watch. I bet more than a few JWs are hoping this is a prelude to Peace & Security. I bet more than a few JWs are wondering if Osama will be resurrected, and who's gonna study with him in the new system. Will he have to shave and wear khakis and a tucked in polo shirt?

• undercover
    undercover

Wait...

Gary Busey got fired?

• unshackled
    unshackled

I'd suggest both Trump and Palin make sure their reality show contracts are good until 2016.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I don't think it ever mattered.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It gets worse..

I watched a Celebrity Dinner 2 nights ago..

Obama was Speaking..Trump was in the Audience..

Obama did some Trump Jokes..They were Great..The audience Laughed they`re Ass`s Off ..

Trump got his Ass Handed to him..Trump looked like a Total Fool..

Now Obama nails Osama Bin Ladin..

Right now..Nobody cares about Trump..Obama is the Man of the Hour..

People were Celebrating in the Streets of the USA..

Chanting..

http://blogol.hu/pikz/amerika24/YesWeCan___.jpg

....................... ...OUTLAW

• snowbird
    snowbird

Some people down here are applying this assurance to Obama.

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that can hurt you has ever been forged. Any accuser who takes you to court
    will be dismissed as a liar. This is what God's servants can expect.
    I'll see to it that everything works out for the best." The Message Bible

LOL.

Syl

• ballistic
    ballistic

OK HERE GOES:

http://i51.tinypic.com/250hxe8.jpg

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

TRump will need a true miracle. He could not carry a single block in Manhattan, esp.those with his monster buildings on them.

I saw Obama at the Presidential Press Dinner, joking. He went after Trump with little mercy. The jokes revealed more than a statement of birth.

It is almost spooky what happened to Trump. He is a joke as a person but we've elected jokes in the past. We won't know until the election. Obama could do something very unpopular. Trump might do something heroic.

My gut says Trump is not the least bit interested in being president. First, he would have to live in DC and leave his Manhattan haunts. I must admit that I see a teeny bit of myself in Trump and his status consciousness. Being born to a millionare is no extraordinary feat. His dad was in the business. People prob. did not see it but the cameras did not have a tight focus on Trump during the dinner. Obama's jokes were pointed but fair. Trump was utterly infuriated, his face was all red, he hunched forward with rage. Obama did not need Osama's death.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit