...Does Donald Trump`s attack on Obama,Matter Now?...

by OUTLAW 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

It always matters because it's now on the permanent record. Trump made an ass of himself in epic fashion. Even if some don't realize it yet, they will because Trump can't keep his yap shut to save his life once he feels like there's an audience. I'm not sure why I like his kids - they seem to tread the line of 'dad's a joke' to 'dad's the messiah' amazingly well.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Haven't seen Obama walk more proud since winning the presidency that night in Chicago.

His exit away from the podium and down the hall of the white house was stiring.

Walk on Black Man.

Donald Trump has become his own embaressment.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Trump made himself into political joke, he was and has been seeking out media attention, most likely to support his show and to

promote all of his business ventures.

I mentioned before that he may have lost some financial strength in the last couple years since he is so heavily into to real-estate

and this is why is making attacks at the White House and Obama.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

The jokes on Trump were devastatingly funny, they just demolished any chance of him being taken seriously for a very long time.

So, like Outlaw said:

Trump's big decision, FIRE BUSEY.

Obama's?

To take out the world's #1 terrorist.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Trump's lack of ability to laugh at himself at the Correspondent's Dinner was hilarious - almost funnier than the one liners directed his way.

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Even his wig has abandoned him.

• r51785
    r51785

I understand that Trump is now demanding the release of Bin Laden's long form death certificate.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

You need to understand something very important about American politics. All this stuff is theater. The really important things go on quietly and do not get so much reporting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit