My Experience as JW

by umadevi 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• jgnat
    jgnat

welcome, umadevi and imasheilatoo

I was never a Witness, but I married one. Before I met him I raised two children alone. It was a long, hard road but my children knew that I was there for them always. We remain close to this day.

I know you don't have any spare time, umadevi, but if you decide to leave the witnesses, do what you can to hook up with a local community of some kind. It is so much easier if you are not alone.

• umadevi
    umadevi

@lovelylil

Have you read crisis of conscience yet by Ray Franz? I would highly recomend it! Then you will see the elders are not appointed by Jehovah but are just mere men running a religion. Any power the organization has over you will be gone after reading that book, I promise you that.

Yes Lily I have and it was an eye opener. Now I see the "Truth" in a whole different light. For the first time in my JW life I feel free of guilt. I realize I am only answerable to Jehovah God for the actions and decisions that I take in my life. Not to an organization claiming to be 'God's org on earth'. I am considering 'fading out' slowly. As for the welfare, it's in the process. Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit